Jan 2002
Operation: Morningstar - Chapter 2
by Greg Rucka, Brian Hurtt, Christine Norrie, Sean Konot
Tara continues to resent being left behind. She tries drinking and a casual hookup but neither seem to slake her need. She gets kicked out of the operations room and told to go home and get some rest.
Paul Crocker gets into an argument with Don Weldon over whether to abort Operation Morningstar or proceed with the plan. Tom and Ed cross into Afghanistan with some help from Dennis, the number two guy from the Delhi office. They check two of the three drop sites without finding anything. All the while they are under surveillance from the Taleban.
The change in art work is noticeable from the previous chapter to this one. I think it is a definite improvement.
Something about this installment really got to me. There are a number of little moments that were just hard for me take in. On the whole I’m really enjoying this arc of Queen & Country. I read it before, years ago but there isn’t much that I recall from back then and I didn’t take notes at that time.

No comments:
Post a Comment