Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Assorted Crisis Events 3

Assorted Crisis Events 3
May 2025

Crisis on Hearth-2!
by Deniz Camp, Eric Zawadski, Jordie Bellaire, Hassan Otsmane-Elhaou

32 pages

The Crisis on one Earth leads the citizens of a town called Hearth to migrate to its counterpart in another universe. Everything is peaceful and harmonious at first but as the residents of Hearth-1 come to the realization that the immigrants from Hearth-2 have nothing to return to, things start to get ugly. 

Thoughts

This is the sort of story that I don’t feel like summarizing in great detail.

This story, as with the one from the previous issue, seems to about the effects of immigration on populations.

I liked this story better than the previous one but it lacks the personal touch of the first one. It has more of a big picture view than I would prefer to have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment